Ever wanted to get your teeth straightened but were afraid it might hurt or cost too much? Our Gilbert dental office now offers Invisalign® – the exciting new way to straighten your teeth without braces.
For nearly two decades, Invisalign braces have been transforming the way people experience orthodontic treatment. At Dental Design Studio, our Gilbert Invisalign providers have over a decade of using the clear aligners to help our patients enjoy straighter, healthier teeth.
What Exactly is Invisalign Gilbert All About?
Invisalign is a type of clear orthodontic aligners that are worn instead of traditional brackets and wires. Each set of trays is worn for about two weeks (taking them out only during meals, brushing, and flossing) and then changes out with the next set of aligners. Using mild pressure and computer generated modifications in the trays, your teeth systematically move into a more desirable position.
With this type of orthodontic treatment, Gilbert families can enjoy:
- All of their orthodontic treatment right here in our family practice, so there’s no need to drive all over town seeing multiple specialists.
- Freedom to eat or drink whatever you want, because there are no brackets to break.
- Easier home care when it comes to brushing and flossing. Just remove your aligners and clean your teeth as normal!
- The ability to straighten your teeth without other people knowing you’re in braces.
Affordable Invisalign Treatments for Gilbert Arizona residents
Did you know that most dental insurance plans cover some type of orthodontic treatment or braces? Dental Design Studio aka Dentist Gilbert treatment coordinators will break down the benefits of your policy, so that we can provide you with accurate estimate of your total cost of treatment.
Invisalign can also be financed through CareCredit, so that you can start straightening your smile right away, while making low monthly payments at 0% interest. Apply online or in our office!
Investing in a straighter smile can help you enjoy healthier teeth, reduce your risk of future periodontics or restorative dentistry treatments, and even boost your self-esteem!
It’s Not Just About Straighter Teeth
While most people correlate getting braces with dental aesthetics and cosmetic dentistry, that’s not the only reason why Dental Design Studio offers such a service. In truth, there are many conditions that are linked with the misalignment of the teeth and jaws.
- Crooked teeth are more likely to develop areas of gum disease around them, because of how difficult the areas are to clean. Invisalign could be a part of your comprehensive periodontics care plan.
- Clenching and grinding is common when your teeth don’t fit together properly. This can lead to headaches, TMJ disorder, or even chipped teeth. Instead of planning on needing restorative dentistry treatments, why not avoid them from happening in the first place?
- Missing teeth can lead to shifting of other teeth throughout the mouth, making it difficult to place a dental implant or bridge. Invisalign allows us to open the area back up again, so that you can have the appropriate type of restoration placed.
Are Gilbert Invisalign Braces Right for Me?
Selecting our Gilbert Invisalign braces as your treatment of choice will depend on a few different factors. For one, it’s important that your teeth are generally healthy and free of gum disease. Certain types of bites may be more challenging to address and correct, so it’s important that you see one of our Invisalign dentists to see if you’re a candidate, first.
If you’re considering Gilbert Invisalign, all that’s necessary is a simple consultation and maybe a set of x-rays. After assessing your teeth and discussing what your goals and concerns are, we can provide you with an estimate as to how long the treatment will take.
The Gilbert Invisalign Treatment Experience — What to Expect
After your initial consultation, our Gilbert Invisalign providers will need to take a set of impressions of your teeth. These allow Invisalign to create virtual 3D models of your mouth, so that computerized tooth movement can be planned out appropriately.
About two weeks later, you’ll be able to start your treatment. We’ll send a few sets of aligners home with you at a time. Wear each set for two weeks, and then replace it with the next. Be sure to keep your aligners in your mouth for a minimum of 20 hours per day. This gives you more than enough time to remove them for brushing, flossing, or at meals.
Every six to eight weeks or so, our Invisalign Gilbert dentists will see you for a quick checkup to ensure that things are moving along as they should. As long as no modifications need to be made to your plan, we will send the next sets of aligners home with you. After about 12-18 months, most people have completed their Invisalign treatment!
Ask About Gilbert Invisalign Teen Options
Now teens can enjoy the same clear Gilbert Invisalign braces that their parents do. Invisalign Teen is a modified line of Invisalign orthodontics that includes built-in wear indicators and a limited number of replacement aligners (for those times when one accidentally gets lost at school or summer camp.)
Because so many teens struggle with cleaning around conventional braces, Gilbert Invisalign Teen treatments make it easier to enjoy healthy, clean teeth throughout the entire process. Plus, the aligners are completely clear, so there’s no risk of being called “metal mouth” at school.
Your Guide to Wearing Gilbert Invisalign Trays
Because Dental Design Studio is a family practice with locations in Gilbert, Phoenix, and Scottsdale, it’s easier than ever for everyone to get their smiles cared for in the same, convenient location. We strive to book your appointments at the most convenient time, so you don’t have to miss an entire day of work or school. Being that Invisalign is such a straightforward process, you can enjoy short visits throughout your entire treatment experience.
You’re Never Too Old for Straighter Teeth
Invisalign is the perfect option for adults of every age. It’s never too late to finally have a beautiful smile. Contact Dental Design Studio at one of our three Phoenix area practices to find out if clear aligners like Invisalign are right for you! Se habla español.
- Monday 9am-7pm
- Tuesday 9am-7pm
- Wednesday 7am-4pm
- Thursday 7am-4pm
$3900 Invisalign Coupon
This special is for a complete Invisalign case from start to finish including all x-rays, photos, impressions, and even re-impressions.
Contact Dr Badyal
Americans say teeth is the first facial feature noticed when meeting someone
of singles would rather kiss someone with a nice smile then someone with crooked teeth.
million patients treated with Invisalign clear aligners
ABOUT THE INVISALIGN PROCESS
WHAT ARE THE STEPS INVOLVED WITH INVISALIGN?
- Visit our Invisalign Coupon Page and download your Invisalign Coupon special.
- Schedule an appointment with Dr. Badyal at our Gilbert Invisalign Office.
- Dr. Badyal writes a treatment plan, takes X-rays and an impression of your teeth.
- Using 3-D computer imaging technology, your treatment plan is converted into a series of precisely customized aligners.
- You wear each aligner for about two weeks, before moving to the next set in the series.
- You return for appointments typically once every six weeks. This is the way Dr. Badyal can besure that the treatment is progressing as planned.
MORE INVISALIGN QUESTIONS
IS INVISALIGN APPROVED BY THE PROPER DENTAL AND GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES?
- Invisalign is proven to be a safe and effective way to straighten teeth. Invisalign aligners are considered a class II medical device by the FDA and were approved in 1998 for dental use. Only doctors who have completed the Invisalign certification course may submit cases to Invisalign for treatment. The Invisalign course is an approved course and applies to the biannual continuing education requirement Arizona doctors have.
WHAT ARE INVISALIGN ALIGNERS MADE OF?
- The aligners are made of a clear, thin, flexible plastic material. They are custom-made for each patient to fit the shape of his or her individual teeth. The aligners are made to cover the teeth only, and not the gingival tissue. They are similar in shape to a bleaching tray. The aligners do not contain bisphenol-A, otherwise known as BPA, a chemical found in plastics that has been linked to potential adverse health effects.
WHAT DO “ALIGNERS” LOOK LIKE?
- The aligners are very thin and clear. They are flexible. They are smooth on the outside and have slight ridges on the inside. The edges of the aligners are scalloped with the gingival tissue and stop on the tooth just shy of the tissue. Invisalign aligners are very cosmetic and really can be worn without most people knowing you are wearing “braces.”
HOW OFTEN WILL I HAVE TO WEAR MY ALIGNERS?
- The key to successful Invisalign treatment lies in patient cooperation. The trays must be worn for a minimum of 20 hours per day in order to get optimal results. That means patients should be sleeping in their aligners and wearing them throughout the day. Aligners should be removed prior to eating, brushing and flossing. They should also be removed while consuming sugary or acidic beverages. Each set of aligners is worn for two weeks then replaced with a new set of aligners.
IS THIS A NEW WAY TO STRAIGHTEN TEETH?
- For years, the only way to effectively straighten teeth was to wear traditional braces with brackets and wires. Metal is of course unsightly. Then ceramic (white) brackets came along, which were more cosmetic but still had unsightly wires. Wearing both of these types of braces meant having brackets bonded to your teeth, which can be uncomfortable and very difficult to clean. The company that makes Invisalign, Align Technology, Inc. was founded in 1997 and aligners were approved for use by the FDA in 1998. Over 1 million people have undergone Invisalign treatment since then and the number grows daily. Invisalign is considered in the dental community to be a proven method for successfully treating orthodontic patients.